This page contains links to resources related to UWM webinars offered by The Way of Community. New materials may be added from time to time.
It’s Nobody’s Fault: Transforming Blame into Shared Responsibility (March 9 and 11, 2020)
- Pathway to Living Interdependence – Foundations of NVC (PDF)
- UWM Webinar Whiteboard – March 9, 2020 (PDF)
- Transforming Habitual Reactivity Diagram (PDF)
- Transforming Habitual Reactivity Full Handout (PDF)
- Receiving Praise and Criticism as Feedback (PDF)
- Three qualities of interdependence and shared responsibility:
- Recognize that I have freedom of choice regarding my actions. Nobody can force me to do anything – I always have some degree of choice.
- Be curious about the impacts of my choices on myself and others. Recognize that these impacts may be different from my intentions.
- Take responsibility for the quality of my own experience – and allow others to take responsibility for the quality of theirs! I can care about and empathize with the experience of others without taking responsibility for it.
- One strategy to help another person hear my feedback is to begin by saying, “I invite you to hear this as my experience.” Keep in mind that I have no control over how someone else hears me, regardless of how carefully I speak.
Making Meetings Magic: Key Ingredients for Great Meetings (April 13 and 15, 2020)