This page contains links to resources related to UWM Consultant Education webinars offered by The Way of Community. New materials may be added from time to time.
Latest Update: March 23
It’s Nobody’s Fault: Transforming Blame into Shared Responsibility (February 22 and 23, 2022)
- Pathway to Living Interdependence – Foundations of NVC (PDF)
- UWM Webinar Whiteboard – February 22, 2022 (PDF)
- Transforming Habitual Reactivity Diagram (PDF)
- Transforming Habitual Reactivity Full Handout (PDF)
- Receiving Praise and Criticism as Feedback (PDF)
- Three qualities of interdependence and shared responsibility:
- Recognize that I have freedom of choice regarding my actions. Nobody can force me to do anything – I always have some degree of choice.
- Be curious about the impacts of my choices on myself and others. Recognize that these impacts may be different from my intentions.
- Take responsibility for the quality of my own experience – and allow others to take responsibility for the quality of theirs! I can care about and empathize with the experience of others without taking responsibility for it.
- One strategy to help another person hear my feedback is to begin by saying, “I invite you to hear this as my experience.” Keep in mind that I have no control over how someone else hears me, regardless of how carefully I speak.
Making Meetings Magic: Key Ingredients for Great Meetings (March 22 and 23, 2022)
- Seven Systems for Sustainable Community (PDF)
- Logbook 22 March: Meeting Challenges and Antidotes (PDF)
- Effective Meeting Guidelines & Matrix (PDF)
- Sample Operational Matrix (Word) – feel free to edit and adapt this document to your own purposes
- Logbook 23 March: Operational Meeting Simulation (PDF)
- Sociocratic Circle Meeting Facilitator Handbook (PDF)