Here are some resources and links related to Gregory’s offerings at the Unity Church of Hawaii in April and May 2019.
Friday, April 12: Power Sticks Learning Points
- Viewing leadership as a function provides a fluidity and flow that can be stifled by defined roles on leadership. Defined roles may also provide a structure to lean into, satisfying needs for order and predictability.
- Even with defined roles, leading and following are interdependent.
- Relationship and task are inseparable, and the quality of relationship impacts the ability to accomplish the task.
- Attending to joy in relationships and tasks impacts both the relationship and accomplishment of the task.
Monday, April 15: Healing Circles
- The Way of Council (PDF)
Tuesday, April 16: Introduction to Nonviolent Communication (NVC)
Tuesday, April 23: Applications of Nonviolent Communication (NVC)
Friday, April 26: Transforming Enemy Images
Saturday, April 27: Pathway to Living Interdependence
Tuesday, April 30: Applications of Nonviolent Communication (NVC)
Sunday, May 5: Introduction to Mindful Decision Making
- Sociocratic Facilitator Handbook (PDF)
- Mindful Decision Making (PDF)
- Sociocracy for All (SoFA) Website
Tuesday, May 7: Applications of Nonviolent Communication (NVC)
Friday, May 10: The Art of Mindful Feedback
Saturday, May 11: Creating a Restorative Culture