Wisdom teachings and practices for living a wholehearted human life.
Do you long to understand and transform your habitual patterns?
Are you seeking strategies for inner change and immediate impact?
Have you ever wondered where to find companions on the journey of personal transformation?
The Heart of Transformation is a week-long journey of discovery and richness, undertaken in the company of fellow travelers on the path of Life. Together we step into this sacred and potent endeavor by co-creating a container of safety, trust and respect. This workshop is offered at the Kalikalos Centre for Holistic Education in east-central Greece, June 29 – July 6, 2024. Registration is now available on the Kalikalos website.
We frame our journey in three phases:
- Recognizing our habitual patterns, learning to greet them with gentleness and self-compassion.
- Trying something different, discovering strategies that reduce suffering.
- Making this a way of life, realising our full human potential and continuing on the path of personal growth and transformation.
At each step along the way we draw from a rich and varied background of learning, experience and practice brought by workshop leaders and participants alike. These gifts include:
- Contemplative practices such as sitting and walking meditation.
- Practices from Mahayana Buddhist lineages such as Lojong and Tonglen.
- Games and other activities as vehicles for fun and self-discovery.
- Connection and communication practices from Nonviolent Communication (NVC).
- The wisdom and practices of Spiritual Emotional Healing.
- Integrating body and mind with movement practices and conscious dance.
- Spending time in nature, learning from the wisdom of the earth, sea and sky.
We have chosen to limit registration to 18 participants. We believe this will contribute to a higher degree of safety and trust and enable us to really get to know each other over the course of the week.
We look forward to seeing you in the circle!